Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Laziness: When is it good? When is it bad?


Greetings friends!! Last week was a very easy week for me. I really did not much work at all, so I had plenty of time to be lazy. This can be a double-edged sword, though. It is great to have time to relax, but it is bad to get into a habit of not doing anything. This is what's been happening to me recently. This week, I actually have work to do, and I have not been getting much done. There is a certain mindset you have to get in to get work done, and I simply haven’t been in that. I’m starting to find some solutions, though. First off, for me one of the most important things is to stay active. I have recently been going to the gym quite often and it keeps my energy up. Also, I have learned that in order to maintain this energy I need to keep myself busy while doing work. That is whenever I reach a lull while working on something I need to move on to some other work. This helps keep me focused and awake. Energy drinks also help this, but should be used with caution :O. The main point, though, is that is great to relax, but too much relaxation can make you lazy and unproductive. Finding a balance is the key to succeeding not only in schoolwork but also in life. Later Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment