Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing is Certain


Greetings Friends!! These past two weeks have been very eventful to say the least. From parties and sporting events to homework and more randomness than I am used, a lot of stuff has happened. I have recently gotten more involved in rushing Pi Kappa Alpha, and I made a preference to join today. In the weeks before this, I was starting to lean away from rushing, but I decided to go to a Rampage game, which is the minor league hockey team in San Antonio, with some of my friends who were rushing. I had a great time with my friends and the PIKES and even hung out at a PIKES’ house later that night. Also, last week I had an experience that I cannot mention, but it was one I will never forget. It made me realize that things can change in an instant and sitting back and watching it happen just isn’t enough. I need to continue to keep this in mind as I live my life. Little things and other pointless problems will solve themselves if I give them time; I need to keep my life in perspective. I am going to make an effort to never get too down or be too high on myself because I know that everything could change. On a lighter note, life is great! It is amazing how I have learned so much about myself through college so far, and I look forward to each new day. Later Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment